About the Ideal Candidate
The Refinery Source is looking for a full-time, experienced project manager with excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail. You will be responsible for overseeing client projects and nurturing client accounts through initial development and into on-going maintenance of the account. You will need to be vigilant of project deadlines and timelines while remaining focused on client priorities and preferences.
The position will also call for routine interfacing with co-workers throughout a variety of departments as you monitor and guide projects through completion. As such excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required. Providing outstanding service to clients and consistently meeting or exceeding expectations is paramount.
About The Refinery Source
The Refinery Source is a consulting, web design, and marketing agency located in Beaumont, Texas, right in the heart of the Golden Triangle industrial center. As such many of our clients are based in the industrial, construction, engineering, and maintenance sector. However, we have a large, diverse portfolio of clients that encompasses many other industries as well including the legal and professional industry as well as creative and service fields. Our aim to provide all of clients, regardless of their particular fields, with outstanding web design, marketing, and consulting services that allow them to reach the full pinnacle of their potential.
Specific projects will vary and may include website development and internet marketing, print ad campaigns and brochures, promotional materials, billboards, television ads, or photoshoots. Due to the varied nature of client projects as project manager you will need the ability to multitask, prioritize, and remain flexible.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in project and account management
- A drive to deliver outstanding results
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that allow for productive, collaborative work with others
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- The ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A clear understanding of client objectives and the ability to meet those needs
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferred
- Basic proficiency in Office programs
- Ability to learn and master new skills and systems as needed
- Competitive, experienced-based salary
- Benefits Available