About the Ideal Candidate:
The Refinery Source is looking for a full-time, SFDC administrator with experience managing and maintaining Salesforce. You will be responsible for for establishing and maintaining roles, profiles, security, data and other objects within the Salesforce platform as needed. You will also need to be familiar with Salesforce automation tools and the interplay between different clouds and how they relate to client needs.
The position will also call for you to audit, monitor, and maintain the integrity of reporting data to determine key metrics for evaluating the success of different campaigns and initiatives. Because you will need to work closely with colleagues in different departments, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required. Providing outstanding service to clients and consistently meeting or exceeding expectations is crucial.
About The Refinery Source:
The Refinery Source is a Salesforce consulting and implementation agency that also offers web design and marketing services. We are based in Beaumont, Texas, right in the heart of the Golden Triangle industrial center. As such many of our clients are based in the industrial, construction, engineering, and maintenance sector. However, we have a large, diverse portfolio of clients that encompasses many other industries as well including the legal and professional industry as well as creative and service fields. We also provide our services on a national level to clients throughout the US. Our aim is to provide all clients, regardless of their particular fields or geographic location, with outstanding, dependable Salesforce consulting and implementation services so that their companies can reach their fullest potential.
Specific projects will vary based on the needs of the individual clients and as such a broad range of Salesforce skills and experience is preferred. Due to the varied nature of client projects and timelines, as the SFDC administrator you will need the ability to multitask, prioritize, and remain flexible while delivering strong, consistent results.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce
- A drive to deliver outstanding results
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that allow for productive, collaborative work with others
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- The ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A clear understanding of client objectives and the ability to meet those needs
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Basic proficiency in Office programs
- Ability to learn and master new skills and systems as needed
- Competitive, experienced-based salary
- Benefits Available