About the Ideal Candidate:
In addition to programming experience and expertise we also need a candidate who is organized, and hard working, able to stay motivated and disciplined throughout large, multi-phase projects from the earliest concept stages through to the final, functioning end result. Successful applications must also have excellent time management skills and be able to efficiently balance multiple projects at once. They should be driven to create outstanding websites for clients and should take pride in their work. Excellent communication skills and a positive, productive attitude are paramount regardless of the scope or nature of the project.
About The Refinery Source:
The Refinery Source is a consulting, web design, and marketing agency located in Beaumont, Texas, right in the heart of the Golden Triangle industrial center. As such many of our clients are based in the industrial, construction, engineering, and maintenance sector. However, we have a large, diverse portfolio of clients that encompasses many other industries as well including the legal and professional industry as well as creative and service fields. Our aim to provide all of clients, regardless of their particular fields, with outstanding web design, marketing, and consulting services that allow them to reach the full pinnacle of their potential.
Developing and implementing outstanding websites for our clients is a core part of our mission. As such our web developer needs the motivation, experience, and skill to consistently deliver quality results that fit client needs and expectations. The job will also call for collaborative work with others at the company.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming
- A deep, rich understanding of the fundamentals of good design and friendly user interface
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that allow for productive, collaborative work with others
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- The ability to manage time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A clear understanding of client objectives and the ability to respond with web design that meets those needs
- The ability to revise and hone sites based on feedback and constructive criticism
- Talent for being able to wireframe broad concepts for review before diving into full coding
- Ability to work on mobile and responsive designs
- Should be proficient in:
- Responsive web design
- Basic copywriting skills preferred
- Ability to learn and master new design programming languages and skills
- Competitive, experienced-based salary